Coffee pudding drink | Recipes of July drink
Try to make a simple and amazing coffee pudding drink at home, Faster than making ordinary puddings!
You can drink it right away, Just add ice and cream !
A new dessert drink with a luxurious aroma. Please add syrup as you like.
- Favorite coffee beans: 45g
- Boiling water: about 200ml
- Gelatin powder: 5g
- Ice cubes: 5-6
- Whipped cream: 120ml
- Sugar: 8g
- Milk (or soy milk): 120ml
- Cherry: 1
- Syrup (added according to personal preference)
- Brew the ground coffee with hot water (requires filter paper) and add gelatin powder to dissolve.
- After the gelatin powder is completely melted, put in 5 or 6 large pieces of ice and stir. It will gradually solidify, and when it solidifies, it will be transferred to a glass or other containers, so it will not become ice when it is placed in the refrigerator.
- Add sugar to the cream and hit the corner.
- Add your favorite milk, cream, and cherries to the glass with the pudding.
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Tips: The quality of the water will directly affect the taste of the drink.